Monday 23 August 2021

a note

This is just a very brief post to let you know: 

You should definitely go and check out Jenelle Schmidt's blog! Preferably in the next uhhh immediately. The next immediately. Do that. 

 

(Some of you know what's happening! Some of you have been keeping an eye on the calendar! Some of you are more like me and life sneaks up on you sometimes and you turn around and it's nearly September which is basically pre-Christmas already and wow 2022 huh I didn't get anything done at all but hey it was nice knowing you, life.)

((Don't mind me. I'm just sitting at my laptop, still sweaty from basketball, and wearing a bright yellow Madeline hat because it's Book Week in Australia and I need to dress up for work but I had to mAKE the costume, rude.))

(((Everything is fine.)))


Buuut anyway yes go and read Jenelle's blog. *hyperventilates*

2 comments:

  1. Ack, SO excited for this year's awards!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same, Nicole!! (More excited than usual, in fact... but also internally panicking. xD)

      Delete

rule 1: comment. or the owl will judge you
rule 2: no inappropriate language. or the owl will judge you.
rule 3: have fun. or the owl will judge you.
((rule 4: feed the owl, he likes cake))